Role : DWH Consultant
Location : The Hague
Language : Dutch
1. Determining the desired system architecture (in consultation with the team);
2. Organizing workshops DWH for the team;
3. Advice and conceptual guidance of the team for the Program of Requirements;
4. Advice regarding the connection to the existing licenses;
5. Advising on the approach, such as pilot, growth model and implementation process;
6. Contribute to the drawing up of the shortlist of appropriate Datawarehouse packages;
7. Functional and technical design plan;
8. Advising on package (s) selection.
· At least 4 years of experience in developing the architecture and selecting suitable solutions in the context of Data Warehousing;
· At least 3 years of experience in drawing up programs of requirements for Data Warehouses;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in implementing Data Warehouses.
· Knowledge of and experience with various software packages in the field of data warehousing;
· Working together smoothly within a team with a pragmatic and goal-oriented approach.