DevOps Integration Engineer
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 3 ~ 5 years’ experience as an Integration DevOps developer
- Experience with Scrum and/or Agile
- Knowledge of Continues Integration and Continues Delivery (Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Java development; Maven, GIT, Junit, Spring, Rest/Json, SOAP/XML etc.
- Knowledge of Red Hat Fuse / Apache Camel
- API Management
- Good understanding of security, encryption, etc.
- Containers & Microservices
- PostgreSQL (EDB) or other RDBMS experience
- Experience in large organisations, preferable financial organisations.
Nice to have
- Experience with Jira by Atlassian
- Experience with AMQ and Kafka
- Experience with OpenShift with Integration
- Experience with Cloud solutions. AWS, Azure, Google.
- Experience with integrating SaaS solutions to/from on-premises environments
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with Oracle API gateway
- Effective communicator in English (verbal and written) and preferable Dutch
- Team player & Flexible
- Independent worker who seeks but does not require guidance
- Service oriented, can-do – will-do mentality
- Always looking for ways to add value for our customers